Monday 10 September 2012

NYFW: 3.1 Philip Lim

I've been looking at the New York collections but have been left feeling a bit disappointed. Spring never really feels particularly fresh or exciting to me, just an endless parade of pastels and florals and "natural" make-up. But 3.1 Philip Lim just got me very excited for 2013.

I feel like Philip Lim made this collection specifically for me.

Grunge? Check
Androgyny? Check
Clashing prints? Check
Validating my new side parting? Check

Need. Everything.

These are my favourite few of the 47 looks..

These masculine shoes are just ideal in every way, especially with this perfectly pretty patchwork dress..





Boyish shapes that are playfully sheer and intricately detailed. The new sexy..


My absolute favourite look! Maybe because this already looks like half of my wardrobe.. Dressed up dressed down, perfect for day-to-night..


SS13 looks like it's going to have us all digging out our boyfriend jeans. And who doesn't love a good contrast sleeve?..

You can't go wrong with dungarees in a muted colour palette. With heels..

Obsessed with anything that mixes navy and black right now so you can imagine how I feel about this jumper with navy leopard print sleeves..

Tomboy perfection..

No comments:

Post a Comment